Alabama Crimson Tide Edible Cake Image Topper
Ever wonder if you could put a picture on a cake? Its easy!
These edible cake image sheets are very easy to use. Instructions will be provided with your order. Edible cake image will be shipped within one business day from purchase. Our edible picture cake toppers are 100% edible. They are printed onto an Allergy-Free, Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Edible Icing Sheet with high-quality Edible Ink.
Your edible image will be printed using edible ink on an actual layer of icing. Our edible image sheets are the best quality icing sheets on the market. We use extremely high-quality ink to ensure your edible cake decoration has vibrant colors.
Frosting sheets and edible inks are FDA approved and kosher certified, contain no known allergens, are dairy free and gluten free.
Edible image sheets can be applied to all types of products:
- Store bought cakes
- Cake Pops
- Buttercream Frosting
- Royal icing
- Chocolate Frosting
- Ice Cream Cakes
Keep your frosting sheet in the zip-lock bag that is was shipped in until you are ready to use. Store on a flat surface. They do not need to be refrigerated. Keep the edible image at room temperature, out of any direct light.
- Store image in zip-loc bag provided and out of sunlight. A closet, pantry or cabinet works well.
- No need to refrigerate! These sheets have a shelf life of one year
- For the cake topper to lose its paper texture ¡t requires moist frosting, so homemade buttercream frosting is recommended or very creamy type frostings.
- If necessary, cut image with scissors, a paper cutter or exacto knife
- Peel plastic backing from a corner slowly and gently.
- Place image on FRESH frosting; picture face up. DO NOT let the frosting crust over before placing image on or the image will sit on top of the frosting and not meld into it!
- With DRY hands smooth from the inside out. You may need to do this a few times as the image is softening up to prevent bubbles.
- Wait 1 - 5 hours for the image to meld into the frosting! You can apply a day ahead of party and refrigerate or covered on a counter.
STORE BOUGHT CAKES OR STORE-BOUGHT FROSTING
- Due to dry frosting you will want to moisten the frosting by dipping an icing spatula or butter knife in a cup of water and swirl the frosting with the wet tool until it becomes creamy.
- You will have to re-wet the tool many times. (Just do the area where the image will lay)
- Do this same procedure if using store bought frosting - Frost cake with it then rewet using same technique.
ICE CREAM CAKES
- Dab the area where image will lay with a very wet paper towel until soft and moist.
- Apply topper and wait until the image feels soft then place in freezer until serving time.
- Brush water on to the fondant and apply icing sheet or use piping gel to adhere it to the fondant
Actual color of edible image may vary slightly from the color on your computer screen and image you provide due to the color available on edible inks.
The characters or personalities utilized in the designs ARE NOT being sold. They are free and are only being used to personalize your party item. I do not claim ownership of these licensed characters. They are for personal use only for a one-time party. They only last a couple hours after putting on a cake and are not meant for memorabilia. All rights and ownership remain with the respective owners.